PixelJunk Monsters 2 Update
Patch 1.04 Update
A new patch is out for PixelJunk™ Monsters 2 on PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™! The update includes new supported languages, French, Italian, Spanish, and German. You can download the game from the PlayStation Store, Nintendo Switch eShop, or Steam Store.
Patch 1.04 notes:
- New supported languages: French, Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Improved Online Multiplayer menus to get a more direct access to open games.
- In online multiplayer added the ability to play another stage with the same team without having to rematch.
- Improved loading times.
- Additional languages now supported: French, Italian, Spanish, German.
- The Weekly Stage is now open from Tuesday to Sunday every week.
- The Mana, Ice and Missile tower are now slightly more efficient.
- Other bug fixes.
Patch 1.03 Update
The Weekly Stage and the Random Stage have been added for Nintendo Switch (NA &EU) and PS4 (NA)! Play infinite variations!
- About the Weekly Stage
Discover a new stage every week and use your imagination to find the best strategy to survive the new hordes of monsters invading your domain.
Clear the Weekly Stage to get a new Mask or Shell.
You can also compare your score with players around the globe!
* Weekly Stage ranking board is reset every 4 weeks.
- About the Random Stage
Enjoy completely procedurally-generated new wave patterns every time you play this stage.
A good place for training or tough challenges!
- Added Photo Mode
Pause the game to remove the UI and take screenshots.
* The Weekly Stage and the Random Stage become accessible once at least 3 rainbow fragments have been acquired.
**Must be connected online to download the update.