KATANA KAMI: A Way of the Samurai Story PATCH 1.02 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PS4, SWITCH AND STEAM
A new patch for KATANA KAMI: A Way of the Samurai Story is now live on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Please see below for the patch note.
- Fixed bugs that caused the number of items, materials, and swords to increase/decrease.
- Bug that caused the number of items given to the smithy to increase/decrease when using a Hidden Smithy in a dungeon.
- Bug that duplicated items and swords in the closet and storage.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon stats to exceed expected values.
- Fixed a bug that caused all weapon drops from Death God to have the same stats.
- Fixed a bug that caused save data to become unreadable.
- Fixed bugs that prevented progress when certain conditions are met.
- Bug that prevented progress when placing an item on the ground in the sword room (Ghostly Metropolis B30F).
- Bug that caused screen to go black and prevent progress when leaving dungeon.
- Fixed bugs that prevented some items and accessories from activating.
- Bug that prevented the "premium loss insurance" from activating.
- Bug that caused accessories from functioning properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some trophies/achievements from being obtained.
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs.
- Bug that made "rare item shop" items prices go higher than intended.
- Bug that caused weapon skill input windows to be stacked on top of each other.
- Bug that plays death animation when selecting "continue".
- General balance adjustments.
- Added a sharpening stone to the Hidden Village.
- Added death spirit variations.
- Reduced conditions for obtaining nicknames.
- Reduced rate of tension increase between factions.
- Reduced rate of time elapsing when above ground.
- Adjust item pick up range.
- Removed long-press attack commands and changed to step input commands.
- Strengthened Death God.
- Miscellaneous added or improved functionalities and balance changes.